A guide on the use of migration data in Ghana developed in 2014 and covering the period 2013-2015.
Goals and added value of the Guide
Weak use of migration data to support decision-making and project development in this area.
Problems treated by the Guide
- Identification of data holders and users
- Creation of a directory of collected and missing data
- List of available tools (reports and databases)
- Presentation of key tools
- Highlighting of good data practices
- Defining of palliative solutions for recurring problems
- Development of a roadmap to improve the situation
- Clarification of the status of data
- Training of informed and coordinated data users
- Strengthening dialogue between the stakeholders involved
- Harmonisation of decision-making processes at national level
Consult and download
A project funded by the EU and implemented by a consortium composed of ICMPD and FIIAPP.