Thematic meeting held on 15-16 June 2015 in Rabat, Morocco.
Under the co-presidency of Morocco and Spain, partner countries shared their experiences in the area of asylum and international protection to identify ways to strengthen and develop national protection systems and to improve regional cooperation in the Rabat Process region.
Consult and download presentations
- Presentation by European Asylum Support Office (EASO) on the EASO project in the context of the external dimension, in partnership with Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia
- Presentation by Ceped, Migrinter, IRD on the rising challenges in the area of asylum and international protection in the Rabat Process region
- Presentation by Frontex on the collective action to face the humanitarian-crisis in the Mediterranean
- Presentation by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Côte d'Ivoire on the context of asylum and international protection in Côte d'Ivoire
- Presentation by Morocco on the action by the Office for refugees and stateless persons
- Presentation by the Inter-ministerial Delegation for Human Rights of Morocco on the draft law on asylum
- Presentation by UNHCR on the search for durable solutions: the case of Morocco
- Presentation by Central African Republic on their migration policy
- Presentation by IOM and UNHCR on identification and referral of vulnerable migrants in the framework of the Puebla Process
- Presentation by IOM on addressing complex migration flows on the West and Central Africa route to the Mediterranean
- Presentation by Prague Process on the pilot project with Sweden and Germany on quality training in the asylum process