Thematic Meeting held in Brussels on 31 May and 1 June 2016.
Under the co-presidency of Belgium and Côte d'Ivoire, participating States worked to establish a technical dialogue between the partners of the Rabat Process on return, readmission and reintegration and to promote partnerships and information exchange.
Consult and download presentations
- Presentation by the Ministry of Interior of Belgium on the Special Needs Program for vulnerable migrants
- Presentation by Fedasil, Belgium on assisted voluntary return and outreach program
- Presentation (in French) by the Ministry of Interior of Benin on civil registration reform and use of sms
- Presentation (in French) by the Ministry of interior of Côte d'Ivoire on the history of the database on identification
- Presentation by The Gambia on voluntary return and reintegration
- Presentation (in French) by the Ministry of interior of Niger on migratory trends, return and reintegration
- Presentation by the Migration Agency (migrationsverket) of Sweden on return of unaccompanied minors
- Presentation (mostly in French) by ERSO on return consultants for safe, dignified and sustainable return
- Presentation by Maastricht University, Netherlands on sustainable return and reintegration policies
Consult the photos of the Thematic Meeting